1. BM JOBS as a recruitment Consultant
- Analyzing the Requirements: Requirements are carefully analyzed focusing on the demands of the post, the organization's preferences for qualifications, personality and skills.
- Designing Job advertisements: BM JOBS also designs and advertises on behalf of the clients.
- Screening applications, so that those most obviously unsuitable candidates are weeded out immediately.
- Helping with short-listing for interview: The Resume of candidates are carefully analyzed and short listed according to the requirements of the candidates.
- Offering a list of suitable candidates with notes and recommendations: After the candidates have been short listed, they are called for office visit where in, necessary interview is taken. Then BM JOBS further decides on the number of candidates and provide a list of suitable candidates with remarks and recommendations.
- Advising on the constitution and procedures of the interview: BM JOBS also advice's and guides the clients on the interviews it arranges so that the clients selects the right candidates.
- Customized Email ID Services: BM JOBS also provides email ID in the name of our clients.
- P.O. Box Services: BM JOBS also acts as a post box to its clients, on request, and handles queries and responses of the candidates, on behalf of the clients.
- Preparing the comparative statement of the skills of the candidate: BM JOBS can also analyze the core competencies of the candidates or staffs of the clients and provide a valuable report, with recommendations, to the clients.
2. JOBS as an Employee Development and Training Advisor
- To ensure the firm meets the current and future objectives.
- Continuous improvement of the performance of individuals and teams.
- Maximizing people's potential for the growth (and promotion).
- Job Oriented Training- both on and off the job.
- Career planning.
- Job rotation.
3. BM JOBS as Turnkey Solution Provider
- Developing HR Policies and Procedures.
- Establishment and Managing HR Division.
- Job evaluation and Performance Measurement.
- Counseling and Motivation.
- Payroll preparation.