- Title: Mr
- Date of Birth: 1972-12-23
- Industry Sector: Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Education, Training, and Library, Human Resources
- Country of Residence: India
- Preferred Job Title(s): HR MANAGER,HR HEAD,OPERATION MANAGER,BDM,TRAINING
- Type of Position: Not Disclosed
- Preferred Location: Anywhere
- Preferred Salary: NRs 120000 or Above per Annual
- Availability: Available from 2004-01-31
· 10 years Hard-core experienced in ITES/IT/Non-IT Recruitment & Training Process, Organization Development, Job Evaluation, Employee Relations and Compensation Management of HRMS & HRIS.
· Expertise in Designing Performance Appraisal & Career Progression Systems.
· In depth knowledge in Human Resource Management with focus on talent engagement and retention.
· Extensive experience in formulating and implementing marketing and promotional strategies and product repositioning. Expertise in determining turn around strategies and successfully turning companies into profit making concerns.
. Head HRD
· Entire gamut of Human Resource Management in core ITES/IT/Non-IT Industry, Recruitment process of Technical & Non-Technical persons, furnishing Talent Management Organization, managing entire flexible workforce, maintaining talent Relationship management.
· Operation Management, Training and Business Development in IT enabled (Call Center) Industry.
· Business process functioning, Business Development, national & International Marketing, Sales, operation management and training in FMCG/Consumer Durable Industry.
Work Experience Year
Work Experience Detail
January 2003 – Present SYSYTEMS DOMAIN PVT. LTD. (Business Service & Manpower provider of ITES, IT and Multinational Conglomerates) Bangalore, India
Designation: Head Human Resources
· Entirely responsible for entire gamut of Recruitment process starting from the Manpower Processing to talent engagement.
· Establishing goals and standards of employee training, developing rules, procedures, developing plans and forecasting of Call Centre Training modules for channel partners.
· Performing regular job evaluation scheduling and hence determining performance appraisal process.
· Setting Compensation & Benefit issues for the employees through their performance benchmarking.
· Entitled to look after the staffing solution for Systems Domain & other Channel partners.
· Formulating external & internal benchmarking process of business need and through that defining the need of manpower.
January 2001 – January, 2003 WEB CREATION GROUP INC., (Software Solution & IT enabled service provider) Kolkata, India.
Designation: Chief Project Coordinator
Project Title: “Formulating and deploying of complete HR & Operational strategies for an international-inbound Call Centre of WEB CREATION GROUP INC.
· Worked in different levels of management to set the competency matrix for compensation & benefit.
· Recruited the entire stuff of 650 in the set-up following a flexible pre-defined recruiting protocol.
· Standardized the employee-employer relation and enhanced the quality of work in the process of redefining the work standard.
· Had been an excellent communicator and trainer in areas of eCRM, Voice Modulation, Voice & Accent Training, Customer Etiquettes, CSR’s performance on ACD, Internal & External benchmarking, value call outcome (VCO), quality management, critical success factor, integration challenge, productivity etc.
November 1999 – January 2001 PENTASOFT TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, (Software Solution, Multimedia Solution & IT Training Provider), Kolkata, India
Designation: Senior Business Development Manager
· Performed as a Key decision-maker with respect to areas involving technology adoption, product and marketing strategy including product feasibility, positioning, and qualification and establishing process level control measures.
· Proposed and finalized a tangible product road map in close coordination with members of the procurement, marketing and support.
· Studied the technology movement, competitor product strategy. Provide enabler and train the sales team to tackle competition.
· Interacted with business partners such as IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Novell, and ORACLE.
· Being interface between customer and development team Initiated the process of firming up a unique value proposition addressing the opportunity and presenting the same to the decision-makers.
June 1995 – August 1999 ACHORT GROUP OF INDUSTRIES LIMITED (Multinational Conglomerate engaged in Consumer Goods & Textile) Kolkata, India.
Designation: Head Human Resources
· Managed independently the entire gummet of HR having 450 manpower. Lead the team of 5 managers and 30 employees under each Manager.
· Developed and implemented simpler HR policies that makes easy to operate HR system.
· Organized Salary Survey/Market Comparison Procedure to keep employees aware.
· Conducted Functional & motivation training for employees at all levels & designing and setting up initiatives for productivity and quality enhancement.
· Managed Appraisal process across the levels Targeting specific developmental needs of team members through sustained performance reviews and Annual Appraisals.
June 1992 – November 1994 I4C CONSULTING SERVICES (Integrated Business Service & Manpower Provider) Toronto, Canada
Designation: Strategic Business Developer
· Setting up and managing overall watch assembly unit of manpower planning/management. Motivating employees to enhance productivity and involvement levels Supervision of online inspection of goods and delivery schedules. Standardization of components to ensure premium quality of finished product.
· Strategies the sales pitch for positioning of organization & its products & services.
· Coordinated and gave Technical Presentation, Sales Presentation, Demonstration of Proof of Concept and Technical capabilities.
· Client interaction & Market research for business development & gathering of domain knowledge in various industrial verticals.
Highest Level of Education Year
Highest Level of Education Obtained
· MBA (Master in Business Administration), (2 years full time & regular) in 1995 from CSM INSTITUTE OF GRADUATE STUDIES: under Manitoba university (http://www.umanitoba.ca/), in grade B+. Specialization in Marketing Management (Major) and Human Resource management.
· BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), 3 years full time & regular, from NEW PORT UNIVERSITY, California. U.S.A, under Universities of California (www.ucla.edu) in Grade B+, i.e. 1st Class and in the year of 1992.
· Completed a certified professional course of "Professional E-Commerce Course" under E-business Curriculum of IBM from pentafour communication Ltd. (PCL), Calcutta presently known as Pentasoft Technologies Ltd. in the year of 1999.