- Candidate must check and record accurate stock availability of various series of books in the warehouse.
- Responsible in receiving & checking of deliveries of books from the press and returned books from the distributors after post sales period.
- Duty to check and record the quantity & quality of items received, as per Job Order description and specification required from the press.
- Duty to check and record the quantity & quality of items returned, as per Return Invoice Slip sent by distributors as required and approved by concerned company authority.
- Check, record and ship required books and series as according to bill and dispatch order slip to concerned distributors within the set deadline.
- Manage and supervise warehouse staff as per job and delivery orders.
- Maintain and update files and ledgers as required.
- Prepare and submit stock report, procurement delivery report, dispatch report and goods return report as necessary.
- Candidate must have sound knowledge of proper inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts in a warehouse/ stockroom management.
- Must have good math skill.
- Competent in data entry and analysis.
- Must be versatile in job tasks.
- Competent in operating computer and MS word and excel.
Minimum of two years experience in a related field or a trading house.
- Minimum of Intermediate in Management or related course.
- Training in Accounting and/or stock management.
* Recruiters using BMJobs prefer online applications for their format and level of detail. We therefore recommend you apply online when looking for a job through BMJobs.