1. Involving in strategic management including decisions/initiation on expansion or
acquisition of existing business.
2. Review each department’s plan for the year including sales, budgets, staffing project
execution, etc… and ensure timely completion of the projects.
3. Monitoring and tracking the progress of areas of the business.
4. Direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
5. Management of existing real estate portfolio and planning to expand the business existing portfolio.
6. Leading financial feasibility studies for new projects.
7. Identifying new markets for sales.
The BUH provides overall direction and guidance to the operational activities of the
organization with the objective of maximizing growth and profitability.
1. Skill in managing real estate development feasibility studies and analyses
2. Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals
3. Knowledge of business practices and procedures
4. Knowledge of laws, regulations, methods, and techniques in area of specialty
5. Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures
6. Business acumen and understanding of the real estate sales cycle
1. Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
* Recruiters using BMJobs prefer online applications for their format and level of detail. We therefore recommend you apply online when looking for a job through BMJobs.