1. All works related to internal audit.
2. Approving all the payments of parties under the budget and helping in operation by providing
advance for travels to fields.
3. Planning and set up the legal funding structures including the necessary general partner.
4. Design and draft the funds policies in regard of investment conditions and forms.
5. Contributing to other processes like filtering applications and reporting as well as general close coordination
with internal team.
6. Communicating on financials and acting as a bridge between with the investment committee,
internal team and social entrepreneurs.
7. Monitoring financial and social impact data from our investees to demonstrate results.
8. Comfortable at reading and preparing balance sheets, cash flow forecasts and P&L with an ability
to create financial models using Microsoft Excel.
9. Ensure timely financial and social monitoring of all social business.
10. Assessing business plans and conducting due diligence on social businesses that apply to the fund.
11. Deal with the fund requests and make financial recommendations to investment committee
1. Should have minimum of 8?10 years of experience working in the corporate field.
2. Should have IT skills needed for a fluent email communication and an exchange via online forums or other software supported ways of communication.
1. Should be CA
* Recruiters using BMJobs prefer online applications for their format and level of detail. We therefore recommend you apply online when looking for a job through BMJobs.